YSC Foundation (YSCF) is a community based organization. Our Board of Directors, contributors and town businesses, residents, organizations and visitors help us fulfill our Mission:
YSCF’s Mission is to provide charitable, educational, and economic services beneficial to the West Yellowstone, MT community and surrounding Hebgen Lake Basin. We fulfill this mission by:
- Making grants to qualified charitable and community service organizations
- Assisting with the implementation of innovative projects in the community
- Providing resident housing and business tenancy
- Providing support services at the Yellowstone Studies Center for schools and educational organizations participating in experiential learning in West Yellowstone and Yellowstone National Park
- Creating and nourishing successful long-term partnerships with public and private entities
Our Board of Directors
Clyde Seely ------- President -- 406.640.1700 -- firstname.lastname@example.org
Ed Geiger ---------- Treasurer ---------- 406.539.7281 -- email@example.com
John Greve ----------Secretary --------- 406.580.1520 -- firstname.lastname@example.org
YSCF Grant Policy
YSCF Grant Policy Coming Soon...
Last 3 years of 990T and 990PF tax documents
Documents Coming Soon...